Please press play:
..or one complete weekend ‘cuz dis black b!&@# is BEAT!
WHAT A BLOODY WHIRLWIND! And who told my overzealous backside I’d be able to continue posting to this blog AND work TIFF???
Here’s what you need to know about my past 10 days:
- Pierce Brosnan is an a-hole.
- Chris O’Dowd is in my favourite movie of the year, “The Sapphires.” If you haven’t heard of it or you find out it’s coming to your city, please check it out. Great music, great story and you will fall in love with the entire cast. You will laugh out loud – I promise you. You’ll also bawl. Watch the trailer here!
- Parry (at the Hyatt Regency) is the bees knees – tell him I sent you and give him a ‘hello’ for me.
- I discovered the greatness that is: a toasted cinnamon-raisin bagel with butter AND cream cheese. I had it every day, for all 10 days. I’m still alive.
- I am exhausted but I’m missing it like crazy now that it’s over.
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah…here are my two Twitter interactions with Mr. O’Dowd I will never un-favourite:
Henceforth, I will be known as Lady Arianneopher of Snootycall Lane.
Thanks for checking in on the blog everyday even though I failed you miserably. Good stuff coming up, I promise…because I’m consistently being dumped or rejected. For you. My faithful readers.