Please press play (P.S. don’t you get that nostalgic feeling in your gut every time this song plays?):
I’ve received a lot of “I’m totally doing this for you” but haven’t actually received any profile options. Cooooome on, find me a potential date. It will be so much fun. All the cool kids are doing it (they’re not, but you’re not a sheep anyway). AND you get to choose who I go out with and hear about the success or calamitous fail. You know you want this. For me.
Here are the guidelines once more:
- include a description of me (not necessarily a physical description since I have photos up, but something about my personality, what I do, etc.)
- a summary of the type of person I should be looking for
- a description of a fun first date idea
- Keep it simple. The point is to capture the reader’s interest right off the bat
- NO LYING!
- ALL profiles should be written as though I’m writing it, so don’t say “She’s a great catch because…” It should be “I’m a great catch because…” NOTE: Don’t use anything about me being a ‘great catch’ – it was a lame example! *single blink*