Please press play:
I am T-I-R-E-D of my current online profiles. Yes, plural profiles (I’m everywhere). I am the first person to tell you I don’t trust my own judgement so I’m putting the control in your hands! I won’t edit or censor them* – each profile I receive will get one full week online and I will let you know the results.
Here are some guidelines (if you’ve never seen online dating profiles before):
- include a description of me (not necessarily a physical description since I have photos up, but something about my personality, what I do, etc.)
- a summary of the type of person I should be looking for
- a description of a fun first date idea
- Keep it simple. The point is to capture the reader’s interest right off the bat
- NO LYING!
- ALL profiles should be written as though I’m writing it, so don’t say “She’s a great catch because…” It should be “I’m a great catch because…” NOTE: Don’t use anything about me being a ‘great catch’ – it was a lame example! *single blink*
I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
*I don’t swear so I ask that you refrain from curse words in the write-up since it wouldn’t be true to my own voice. If there are any curse words, I will ask you to revise it and if you won’t, then I will not be able to post it to my profile.