Many things contributed to my post today:
- I can’t count
- I did not plan ahead as well as I hoped
- …other things.
Now Valentine’s Day is upon us in one, final, empty-bedded sleep and I have FIVE kinds of men left to single out. It was beyond difficile to narrow down but I think I’ve nailed it. Get ready for………RAPID FIRE COUNTDOWN!
6) Men w/ glasses – from Clark Kent to Buddy Holly, I have a thang for a man in spectacles.
5) Pleasantly Plump Men – Seth Rogen (before the “Green Hornet” tragedy), Kenan Thompson, Jonah Hill, Chris Farley, John Goodman. I’ve had/continue to have crushes on all of these men.
4) Handymen – Do you obsess over HGTV? No? Just me? Whatever! I’d suggest you keep your eyes peeled for a few of the hosts of my favourite programs. These are them: Scott McGillivray hosts “Income Property,” Mike Holmes. Period. However, Mike’s right-hand man, Damon Bennett needs a mention because he’s BEAUTIFUL! Also, Mike Holmes Jr. Basically “Holmes on Homes” and “Holmes Inspection” are veritable wet dreams for me on a daily basis. Lastly, but definitely not leastly are the Kitchen Cousins, Anthony Carrino & John Colaneri. LOOK AT THEM! They’re Italian, men, handy, cousins……ITALIAN!
3) Men Who Can Dance – Gene Kelly is my #1 dancing man but probably my #5 in all-time celebrity men (dead or alive). I’d suggest you watch every movie he’s ever been in from “An American in Paris” to “Xanadu.” Also, get in on that 20/20 hindsight* aka respect his bum – it’s otherworldly!!!
2) Funny Men – we’re talking Paul Rudd, Adam Scott, Jason Segel, Rob Delaney (have you SEEN his Twitter profile pic? Sign me up for four o’those), Louis CK, Damon Wayans, Jr., DONALD GLOVER (hyperventilating), Max Greenfield (Jew!), Buster Keaton
Whew! That’s it. Obviously I could’ve went on with more but I have a full-time job I should probably get to. Tomorrow is the conclusion of Single Blink’s Countdown to Valentine’s and I’m sending the ultimate love letter to the one(s) I love.
*Lyrical reference from Childish Gambino’s “Sunrise” (CAMP album). Also, his Toronto concert is March 24th!!!!!!!